BBESL in conjunction with Jones Bros, were contracted by SSE Renewables, to undertake the construction of a 54-turbine extension to the Clyde wind farm spanning a 40 km stretch between Biggar, Abington and Moffat in the south of Scotland. There were a number of challenges put to us which included requirements for Site Security, Cleaning, Manning of the Gatehouse, Time and Attendance reporting for all staff and subcontractors
- Security Services
- Installation of a High End CCTV system
- Used in conjunction with 24 hour guards on both sides of the wind farm
- Acting as representatives for SSE by welcoming visits to the site, carrying out basic inductions
- Installed a networked Biometric (fingerprint reader) system to provide accurate time and attendance data
- Cleaning Services
- Provided a cleaning service that could manage the compounds both sides of the wind farm
- This also spanned the 40km dirt track for which a 4×4 vehicle was specifically procured to allow our cleaning operative the ability to traverse the challenging terrain without issue.
BBESL have dramatically improved the speed of processing their Time Sheets
Improved accuracy in the figures generated
Peace of Mind
Remote monitoring and on site presence with guards provided confidence that the client's assets are totally protected.
High End CCTV
High End secure CCTV system provided
Palmaris have demonstrated a unique ability to listen and provide exactly what was required, as well as showing great flexibility in helping meet our needs every step of the way in what is typically an ever changing environment.
Project Manager, Balfour Beatty